Our boards come ready to ride, but it's always a good idea to wax your board after a few days of riding.
Articles in this section
- How do I choose the right size board?
- Re:Flex™ or EST bindings?
- Washing, cleaning and replenishing water repellency
- Do boards come from the factory ready to ride or do I need to wax it first?
- Do I need a wide board?
- Help! My board has a different base colour than shown online. Is it original or fake?
- How do I mount my new bindings?
- How do I treat my goggles right?
- How should my boots fit?
- How to choose the right lens for your anon. goggle?